Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 3 months ago

How do I play music in a car through its speakers with no aux cord connection or bluetooth?

.....turn on the radio and let it play music. If what you mean is adding another program source to the stereo, install an FM modulator and input your music to it. FM transmitters can do the job, but not as well as FM modulators. If Your car has a cassette player, use a cassette adapter to input your program to the stereo. Just watch me get 3 meaningless thumbs downs from the idiot with 3 fake accounts. I'll accept better answers since I'm here to also learn new things.

• The Devil

Yeah, Pat. What I want to see is their 5 better answers. However, the only thing that means something is what really helps others, like you and I do.

To play music, use radio or CD.

If you want to play YOUR music, then you need an FM band RF modulator that you connect your audio source to.

I have seen various styles, but the one I would use plugs into the cigarette lighter/power socket.  You plug your audio cable into that.

• Scott

By turning on the radio.

FM transmitter hooked to your phone.

with another any programs

• Then install neither one of these things.

Auxiliary input.

RCA input.

Bluetooth input.

Aftermarket head unit.

• Bob

Insert a CD into the CD drive in your car stereo.

• Bob

Splice the wires from the speakers to the aux cable coming from your player.

Or install a whole new setup

Either you get a new radio installed that has Bluetooth or an aux port, or you start singing in your car.