What do you do about your husband's ego?

So my husband and I just got married a month ago and before our marriage he you to flirt with other women and he even went out on a date with one of them of course we had an argument about it but he said it's not that he's missing something with me it's just he has a problem and he just wants his ego stroked or something idk what do you guys think ?

• 1 year ago

I think your husband is going to fu ck anything he has the chance to. Sorry, but in my opinion your marriage is going to end in the next few years, unless you're very, very forgiving.

• 1 year ago

He should not flirt or date with other girls. Divorce him bc he is not royal to you and will cheat you soon.

1 year ago

Buy him a loud Truck with Big manly tires to compensate for what's missing in his pants..

• 1 year ago

I dont understand why you married this man if he went out with someone else and was a flirt before the Wedding. Leopards never change their spots honey. People who flirt and want their egos stroked are usually the type to cheat, especially if it is offerred to them and opportunity arises. GOOD LUCK

1 year ago

my husband has a lot of money and a very good career to stroke his ego

• 1 year ago

He will never be faithful, never get out while you still can.

• 1 year ago

Why on earth did you marry this man? Do you think you can't find anyone else? If he's so immature that he'll cheat on your just to get his "ego stroked", you are in big trouble.