Why won't my husband accept my relationship request on Facebook?

I know it may sound crazy but it just means alot to me. We been together for 5 years and we just got married in September of this year. He has previously flirted and went on dates with other women but that was before we were married and now I just want it to been known that we're married now and people just need to back off he recently made another Facebook but never sent me a friend request but he's adding all of his family and people he use to go to school with I just don't understand it what do you guys think ? My husband is 38 and I'm 26

• 1 year ago

As you are married to this lad, I assume you love him and receive his love in return.

That being said, your feelings should be as valid to him as any stranger on the internet (including myself considering I understand and sympathize with you here.)

I would suggest you let him know you do not like this and it makes you uncomfortable. If he fights back on this issue, it would certainly seem strange.

Best of luck x

Strange.................

• 1 year ago

I think you said he dated other woman before you were married? But were you together? If you were together then he has cheated, a wedding ring doesnt stop that, once a cheater always a cheater. He didnt send you a Friend Request on Facebook because for obvious reasons. He doesnt want you to see who he is chatting to.

• David
    1 year ago

When the question is facebook, the answer is always...

Permanently delete your profile

And never create a new one

Facebook is only good for ruining relationships. That is all.

1 year ago

Why did you marry him if he's a cheater? Obviously he doesn't want people to know he's married and you were honestly quite stupid for marrying a cheater. 

1 year ago

he knows you are a stranger, who just sleeps with strangers, who ask any stranger on FB to be your friend..