Hi I am International Student planning to do MBA next year. Selected USA or Germany country. Do i get jobs straightaway when i finish course?

Hi I am International Student planning to do MBA next year. Selected USA or Germany country? Do i get jobs straightaway when i finish my course. Which country give me good job opportunities as an Int. Student.

What you guys can advice me?

Hi I am International Student planning to do MBA next year in USA or Germany country. Do i get jobs straightaway when i finish course? Please genuinely guide me.

• drip

Once you finish your MBA in the USA you are required by law to go back to your country.

You apply, fill out application, send out your resume and hopefully get interviews and then a job. Whether or not you get a job is up to you.

It depends on your visas, I don't think you can work on a student visa after you finish your MBA. 

You don't get to stay afterwards; terms of a student visa determine that you return to your own country once you complete your studies, unless you meet the work visa requirements of that country (and given there's a worldwide glut of MBA holders, you won't)

(Also, you'd need to speak fluent German to study in Germany)

Student visas are temporary non-immigration visas issued on the condition that foreign students return to their country of citizenship immediately upon completion or termination of full-time studies. You cannot remain in the country where you study.

Intent to remain is visa fraud, grounds for visa denial, or revocation with deportation/mandatory departure, and permanent bar to entry. Countries are seriously cracking down on such visa fraud, and denying tens of thousands of student visas.

Furthermore, MBAs are a glut on these markets - & many job markets around the world. There are NO temporary employment visas for MBAs - not qualified. In fact, there are so many MBAs that employers disdain those with back-to-back bachelor's + MBA. They want proven performers - 3-5 yrs post-bachelor's experience in progressively more responsible positions with employer recommendation as prospective managerial-executive caliber talent.

Since you can only work in your own country, you need to know your country's tax laws & tax accounting, your country's employment laws & HR practices & procedures, etc. You need local recommendations from your professors if you want a chance at a job when you graduate. It has become unwise to earn MBA in a foreign country for a number of reasons. You're probably better off earning MBA in your own country.

There is no requirement to get a job right away after graduating with your MBA. If you have taken out loans to pay for school then you will need the money begin repaying the loans but if your parents paid for it then it is up to you.

Usually you attend an MBA school after you have spent 2 or 3 years in a junior business management position. After graduation you can find top paying jobs everywhere. An MBA program alone wouldn't make any real sense.

• your home country. by the time you're ready for an MBA you should know in which countries Business is Booming and probably have interest in at least one foreign language (English + German?).