Broken monitor?

Hello. I just accidentally broke my monitor.

I wanna know if I can use/sell the parts inside to connect the parts to a new lcd or sell them?

• Dick

There really isn't anything inside that is "sellable". Other than the monitor screen itself there is typically only a small circuit board that provides the electrical intputs to the screen, and the on/off switch. There really aren't any other "usable" parts and additionally, I don't know where you'd actually find a market for the circuit board or the on/off switch.

Usually they are dumpster fodder.

Just bite the bullet and throw it away, then buy a new monitor with a one year warranty.

As it stands right now, it is completey useless to you or anyone

• Lv 7

all the parts inside are soldered together.

it is not a servicable item...

The pricing of monitors has gotten so ridiculously low that the buying and selling of parts has become obsolete. You can try selling it, but be sure you list it as "Broken, parts only"

I don't think they still do trade in for broken parts of electronics. Sounds like some **** people used to do in the 90's...

sell it on eBay