Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 month ago

Which NHL team should I be a fan of?

I live in the Carolinas but I just can’t get into the hurricanes because I want to pick a great team that has a solid great fan base. I’m thinking I want to pick a Canadian team like the Maple Leafs because I love Canada. any suggestions?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Pittsburgh Penguins

• 2 weeks ago

since you do not understand hockey, stick with hurr, learn their names, watch how other teams play against them, then decide which team you like.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nashville.......

• 1 month ago

They do the storm surge for fans like you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The Hurricanes have a solid fan base, have won a Stanley Cup, and after missing the playoffs for a stretch, are contending once again. They were one of the top four teams of last season. They have a solid organization. The Maple Laffs haven't won a Cup in 52, soon to be 53 years. A Canadian team hasn't won since 1993.

You say you live there but you didn't say you are va native. So, where are you from originally? I have family in SC and could possibly move there in the future, but If I do, I will always be a Sabres fan.

• 1 month ago

considering the prices, none

• 1 month ago

You shouldn't be a fan of a team because of their fanbase, you need to look at which team plays the style you want to watch.

I suggest you watch NHL game centre, and watch different teams, get a feel for each team and go from there.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Watch all of them, then figure out which one you like.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Chicago because carolina keeps giving them all their best prospects for 7th round picks in return

• 1 month ago

I’d go with Toronto or Montreal. Both franchises were part of the Original Six (Leafs, Canadiens, Bruins, Rangers, Blackhawks, Red Wings).

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

There was never an "Original Six." The NH.L. ORIGINALLY began in 1917 with the Montreal Canadiens, Montreal Wanderers, Ottawa Senators & Toronto (no name - known just as "Arenas" or "Hockey Club.") This "Original Six" crap is from people in the U.S. who know S.F.A. about hockey.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.