Will I ever fall in love again ?

I have always been straight and always dated men never been interested in women or attracted to them. .i have always been into men but I’m scared as I don’t want to be a lesbian I and I haven’t had a relationship since last year I have been single for 10 months . I have had only two serious relationships in adulthood and both was toxic and I was treated badly and cheated on and i had boyfriends when I was a teenager but they wasn’t serious. I want this to go away it’s destroying me and making my life miserable I m getting depressed over it .and I don’t want to be with no woman and never have. I have no issues with women who are lesbian but I don’t want to be one . As I want to be with a man and marry one I want to be happy . I m worried it’s making me ill what can I do to stop feeling this way . I Haven’t met anyone for along time I used to be boy crazy but haven’t been for along time in scared I never will be again please help I don’t want to have these horrible thoughts no more it’s stopping me from being happy . It’s s ruining my life .

I don’t have no lesbian urges either .

Yes, you will find love again. What you can do is keep looking for that special someone or wait for them to look for you and maybe take some time to be alone, enjoy yourself, have fun etc. You don't need a man to be happy, relationships aren't everything.

• SuperWoman3 weeks agoReport

I need to get therapy someone said on another post but I don’t know what that is going to do but I have HOCD .

Yes, you'll fall in love again.  You're just going through a rough patch.  You've been led to believe that a normal girl/woman ALWAYS has something going on with some boy or other, but that is NOT the case.  Relationships come and go, and we're not always in one.  Alone time is GOOD time...or it SHOULD be.  Girl, stop depressing yourself!  Enjoy your freedom and independence.  Boys ain't the alpha and the omega of existence!  You need to leave them alone for awhile and get some perspective on yourSELF.  YOU are not defined by relationships with THEM.

• SuperWoman3 weeks agoReport

I feel like I will never fall in love ever again with a man and I don’t want my life to be like that as I have always been into men but I’m scared I never will be again . I feel awful for feeling this way .