Is Catilyn Jenner (the former Bruce Jenner) now a lesbian since she is dating other woman? ?

Probably not, I think she's the type of person that doesn't label her sexuality. She could be bi tho or still straight

• Peter

He's just a guy in a frock.

She has said so herself.

He is a man and will always be. The highest rank he can achieve is "shemale".

Men can't be lesbians. Anyway his girlfrined is another man with autogynephilia, the same fetish he has. The real question is does this make him a gay man? I think no... it's a weird pseudo-bisexuality. Transbians end up with each other because no one else wants them.

All I ever think about her is that she's not a friend of the GSM community. I mean, she's a Republican! She promotes stereotypical cis women's ideals of beauty. It's just sad how she chooses to behave this way. Nothing wrong with her being a trans woman but sheesh!

• reme_1

If CAitlyn is really a transwoman then dating a woman would make her a lesbian.

Haha! This craziness really has sunk in deep.

"Is Catilyn Jenner now a lesbian since she is dating other woman?"

.

.

Yes.

.

.

It is not necessary, and in fact it's disrespectful, to dead-name a trans person.

Probably bisexual. Maybe some people just aren't label friendly.