Is Catilyn Jenner (the former Bruce Jenner) now a lesbian since she is dating other woman? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best answer

Probably not, I think she's the type of person that doesn't label her sexuality. She could be bi tho or still straight

• Peter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's just a guy in a frock.

• 1 month ago

She has said so herself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is a man and will always be. The highest rank he can achieve is "shemale".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men can't be lesbians. Anyway his girlfrined is another man with autogynephilia, the same fetish he has. The real question is does this make him a gay man? I think no... it's a weird pseudo-bisexuality. Transbians end up with each other because no one else wants them.

• 1 month ago

All I ever think about her is that she's not a friend of the GSM community. I mean, she's a Republican! She promotes stereotypical cis women's ideals of beauty. It's just sad how she chooses to behave this way. Nothing wrong with her being a trans woman but sheesh!

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If CAitlyn is really a transwoman then dating a woman would make her a lesbian.

• 1 month ago

Haha! This craziness really has sunk in deep.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Is Catilyn Jenner now a lesbian since she is dating other woman?"

Yes.

It is not necessary, and in fact it's disrespectful, to dead-name a trans person.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably bisexual. Maybe some people just aren't label friendly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.