Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Vaginal Smell but No STDs No Infections?

So it’s just this weird smell, no discharge no stds no infections. I went thru all the tests no problems. The inside of my vagina doesn’t smell it’s only the outside flesh part. If I rub my fingers on it it smells weird, like pee (I wipe myself well) idk if it’s sweat ? Please help. After a shower it could smell like this too. One night I had to bathe it twice just to have sex. Again the inside when I insert my finger smells like nothing. It’s the outside that smells bad . Help!

And who told you NO Infections? You have an over growth of Gardnerella (BV)

You described it to a "T".

BROWN BLOOD

Females have one cycle that is ovarian with period blood and the other is uterian with the lining that holds the blood in place. Prostaglandins, the chemicals that tell your body to shed the uterine lining, happens totally independent from period blood. Your discharge is clear and sticky, the lining is white stringy mucous. This is when you will see the brown old blood.

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to physical and emotional symptoms that occur in the one to two weeks before a woman's period. Symptoms often vary between women and resolve around the start of bleeding. Common symptoms include headache, acne, tender breasts, bloating, clear discharge, feeling tired, irritability, and mood changes. Often symptoms are present for around six days.

**Vaginal Discharges

Bacterial vaginosis, aka: Gardnerella occurring symptoms include a fishy odor that worsens during menstruation or after vaginal sex. (In the vagina it does not stink, but when the bacteria comes out it mixes with the air and a chemical reaction occurs causing it to stink). In bacterial vaginosis, discharge can appear thin, gray, or white, increase in volume, and is adherent. IT IS NOT AN STD. It will not go away until you get Flagyl from your doctor.

** In a vaginal yeast infection (candidiasis), abnormal discharge may be accompanied with itching, burning and swelling. In yeast infections, discharge is described as resembling cottage cheese.

**Trichomoniasis can cause a foul odor, itching, light bleeding (spotting), and painful urination. Trichomoniasis causes greenish-yellow, adherent, frothy discharge and can cause an increase in discharge.

Source(s): Nurse

It could be sweat. Especially when you have a fatter vagina. Don't worry about it. It's normal.