Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Are you sick of your life?

I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna give up

Losing my pop has been the hardest thing

No life can be better. Don't ever give up.

• boxtrn7 months agoReport

@Anon- Is it "bullshit" that people are starving, have terminal illnesses & diseases, are raped, beaten, robbed & mugged, shot, stabbed, deformed, mentally ill, born without a brain etc. etc. etc.??? None of them "wanted misery." 

Now, let's start lookin for your Brain. . . 

Not at all im grateful for it. I've lost people in my family and i miss them everyday but they would want me to be happy and remember them as fondly as possible. They're never really gone because they're always in your heart. Just remember that.

No........,,,,,.

Most of the time.

In a way, I am. I had been unemployed for a few months and do not like my current weekly income - it's well below the poverty line and it weren't for my parents, I'd be on the streets. 

Also at the same time, I am upset at my parents for rehoming our cats in 2012 because they decided to move us into a non-pet-friendly city apartment. I can never forgive myself for allowing that to happen, and the fact that they actually did it still haunts me.

I also struggle with my weight, a symptom of a life-long hormonal disease, and it's so frustrating and upsetting. 

• steve

Getting there.

My mother died two years ago so I had to give up my job and become a full time carer for my 85 year old father.

Thankfully my partner helps me deal with him.

I know he looked after me as I grew up so now it is my turn to look after him.

But neither me or my partner have a life. we can't have a night out as one of us needs to remain at home to do what he needs.

I know this sounds terrible because my father has done so much for me but me and my partner will only get our lives back when he passes.

Until that happens we will do our best to care for him but we do not have a life. I will continue until he dies but I worry I might go first because of all the stress.

Yes yes yes yes yesssssssssss!

• Nicole

no i dont like being in pain

Trust me, I know how you feel. My little sister's husband died. He was my best friend. I miss him every day. I am lucky to still have both my parents alive. But I really miss my sister's husband. But I look at their children together, and then I feel like I see their dad in them. And I get happy. Their's always something somewhere to remind you of someone and make you happy.

try your best not to!!