Have you ever been on a motorcycle 🏍 ?

Polls and Surveys 

Well I was on one there earlier. Though it wasn't exactly the brightest decision I made. Especially when it was raining like crazy.

No and am kinda afraid to ride on one

Yes, owned a Fat Boy Harley when I was in my 20's, another in my 30's-40's. Then after 50 I started feeling like a Geek. It's for younger men with quick reflexes & resiliency. Any man who gets a bike after 50, unless he lives in the country & knows the roads, is asking for big trouble. Most are trying desperately to hold onto their long gone youth. When I see a gray haired old man riding a bike, I just shake my head & say a short prayer for him. And unless you're Cyborg, women should only ride lighter bikes. Harley's are heavy, serious bikes. I'd never be caught riding one now, at 58. I'm happy I lived to tell this opinion. It was fun. . . & scary!

• Cap'n. America

Most Harley owners are over 45. Many are 'Nam vets. . At Least,, in the US..

I have never BEEN a motorcycle, no.

As a kid... hung on for dear life, lol.

I have my uncle had Harley's and I went for a ride with him as a passenger.

years ago i did on someone elses motorcycle

• Binks

Yes, and it's big time fun.

Yes, when I met my hubby he had a sport bike and it was a lot of fun riding with him! Unfortunately, he sold it a couple of years ago..... :-(

• Sadly no, i never even owned a car in canadausa...

Ommm