Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Why do people think a man presenting as female needs to wear a dress?

When most women wear pants more than dresses?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Trust mean I don't feel any man needs to wear a dress

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Hey pal, I havent opinions...........

• 3 weeks ago

cause it makes them feel more like a girl

• marty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Actually I never thought about it one way or the other.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

What better way to get the attention from society that you've been begging for your entire life? I'm guessing you're referring to transgenders?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They don't. Transgenders on the other hand have a strong tendency to act as a stereotypical example of the character they are trying to play. This usually leads to some interesting misinterpretations from transgenders before and after they get treatment.

Oh and yes, they are acting. They are trying to fit in and find that point where they belong and feel comfortable. Most of them have no real idea how they are supposed to act, so they just kind of follow what they believe to be true even if it might not be. The only part about this that changes after treatment is that they try to act like the opposite sex/gender instead of the sex/gender they were born as.

• 3 weeks ago

Because they want to get into character.

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They don't. My wife only wears dresses in the summer time -- unless there's some special occasion.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.