Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

Marijuana doesn t get me high but makes me feel sick?

So don't smoke it then. It seems like a waste of money to me.

So what??? If that's true, don't use it, dumbass! Some of us love weed! It makes us feel better when we're depressed. I guess you would much rather use those stupid anti-depressants that don't even work!

• David

Marijuana will kill you, and every politician who is in favor of legalization is a murderer.  "Thou shalt not kill" (6th Commandment).

• DeLayne

Yeah, right! Go ahead and kill your worthless self with alcohol, tobacco and legal prescription drugs! Oh, and your precious guns kill people too!

If any substance that is "not medically necessary" is making you sick, then you should stop using it. There are foods that I cannot eat because I have acid reflux, so I avoid eating them. It's the same principle with you and pot.

• k w

then stop using it..........

Your brain is screaming not to continue smoking pot if you feel sick. Say to yourself that you have tried marijuana several times and it does not like you, so free yourself.

harrald

• andy

if it makes sick then don't smoke it

So... Stop using it. You will feel better.

Um... don’t smoke marijuana?

• Cogito

So what is your question?

Any intelligent person would realise that this indicates that there is no point wasting your money on it.