Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

Marijuana doesn t get me high but makes me feel sick?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

So don't smoke it then. It seems like a waste of money to me.

• 3 weeks ago

So what??? If that's true, don't use it, dumbass! Some of us love weed! It makes us feel better when we're depressed. I guess you would much rather use those stupid anti-depressants that don't even work!

• David
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Marijuana will kill you, and every politician who is in favor of legalization is a murderer.  "Thou shalt not kill" (6th Commandment).

• DeLayne
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Yeah, right! Go ahead and kill your worthless self with alcohol, tobacco and legal prescription drugs! Oh, and your precious guns kill people too!

• 3 weeks ago

If any substance that is "not medically necessary" is making you sick, then you should stop using it. There are foods that I cannot eat because I have acid reflux, so I avoid eating them. It's the same principle with you and pot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

then stop using it..........

• 3 weeks ago

Your brain is screaming not to continue smoking pot if you feel sick. Say to yourself that you have tried marijuana several times and it does not like you, so free yourself.

harrald

• andy
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

if it makes sick then don't smoke it

• 3 weeks ago

So... Stop using it. You will feel better.

• 3 weeks ago

Um... don’t smoke marijuana?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

So what is your question?

Any intelligent person would realise that this indicates that there is no point wasting your money on it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.