Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Rate me and how old do I look (2nd post)?

If it matters, I just turned 27 but all my friends tell me I don't look a day over 22.

I posted earlier only to find a bunch of people trying to annoy me and tell me that I look older than 27, so I'm posting to see if people will tell me how old I REALLY look. I personally think I look about 19-20. I'm in my 8th year in college and I get so many freshmen eyes on me when I go sunbathing in the courtyard or by the dorms.

I'm always asked if I'm a freshman.

Nini is jealous of my body

@Shona, you do NOT look younger than me IMO. You look young for your age but I'm more perky and cute. Everywhere I go in my college I turn heads. I bet you don't.

You know what, Shona, you're not even pretty. Obviously seeking attention.

you look great for 45

You look like a middle aged woman trying to recapture your youth. Start dressing and acting your age and people will think your pretty and respectable.

in a 1-10 you are a dish,ms dish or a MRS dish?

You look like 30 years old

reported.....this isnt a rate my leather bag site......

You look around 45. Maybe it's the hair?

honestly you look to be around 40---but I'd still push you across the floor--

You look like you are in your 30's and looking at the photo it appears the head has been superimposed with the body and the bikini is whory looking!

You look a LOT older than 27, your hair is something a woman of 45 would have had in the 70's, the fake boobs in that hideous bikini make you look like a pretty sad porn actress, the stomach has no definition, and actually, the more I look, the more I'm convinced you are male.

• michael

don't sugar-coat, tell her how it is...

• Shona

I am sorry but I am 32 and I think I look younger than you. Here's me and Johnny. OK, I have a picture in the attic getting really old. LOL

Oh dear, I have hit a nerve, it seems. Although 8 years to get through college seems to illustrate she may be cerebrally challenged.

• Killmouseky

Mrs.: Because my niece's tumour wasn't detected until quite late, when there was nothing that could be done about it. From 1st apparent problem to death was only about 8 weeks. We all should get comprehensive physical exams often, & not assume we're invincible because we're young.