Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What can be done about Christians intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

After all this time it must be obvious that intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice are core to Christianity.

• Sean
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Unfortunately there are Christians, just as there are those of all types of people in this world who apply intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice. They are human. And just as there are those who engage in this bad behavior, there also are humans who apply actual intelligence into their comments and are quite moral. Some of these humans are Christian, just as some are Buddhists, Mormons, Atheists, and any other social group out there.

What can be done about those who engage in bad behavior? Have patience. Realize that you yourself are not perfect in your assumptions, judgements, and successes/failures. Try to encourage others away from such behavior into right behavior, and if they do not listen, then back away. Encourage others to not listen to them.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not sure why you think something has to be done at all? You can't be cool with someone disagreeing with your beliefs?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Intellectual dishonesty? Ha!! I will just go with the dishonesty part.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Which morals are we cowardly about? God's or whatever your opinion is?

• 4 weeks ago

All I know is more people need to be serious about having a close relationship with God and they could start it today simply by making the best decision of their life right now and begin praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when they pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way

• 4 weeks ago

Let them live ... so that when they die, they will be given the chance

to *live* the deceit and the pain that their traitorous beliefs caused others.

Let them live ... so that when they die, they can find out for themselves

that nobody is going to be there to negotiate with God on their behalf.

And, let them live ....

the shock and the awe of being accountable for their own sins.

It will be theirs to own.

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is intellectual dishonesty and moral cowardice to not give an example of how all Christians have been that way. Do you actually think that throwing out slandering words with no frame of reference actually mean anything?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

A full frontal lobotomy would really be beneficial to Christians.

• 4 weeks ago

Very little, I'm afraid.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.