Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Sometimes girls rejects a guy automatically after meeting him. Why?

All the time, I see the whole "I have a boyfriend" line pulled to guys who are pursuing her and to guys who she thinks is trying to pursue her.

Why is this? It seems like the guy got rejected because of his mere existence? Was he too ugly? What?

What exactly did the guys do to get rejected on the spot like that? And what could have he done to not get rejected?

Here's a wild concept: maybe she's just not interested in the guy? It's been shown time and time again that many men don't take 'no' for an answer and yet for whatever reason are more likely to leave you alone if you say you have a boyfriend. I've been hit on by random men in the street asking for my number numerous times, and every single time I said 'no, I'm not interested', they kept pursuing/following me. But as soon as I said I had a boyfriend, they usually laid off. The guy got rejected because she's not interested in him, simple as that. Life goes on, it's not the end of the world. You'll find a girl who wants to be with you eventually, no need to be upset about getting turned down.

It doesnt mean youre ugly. It just means the girl has a superiority complex and thinks shes way better than you for whatever reason it may be. Its a very immature approach at love, but sadly a lot of women are like this. And a lot of women are manipulators and self absorbed. Most women will put their success, their friendships, and other life worries before the love they have for you. The only thing a man or woman should put before their lover is family and God. But there arent too many selfless women left. So when you find one, you should hold on tight because they will be devoted to you for life and likewise you should be devoted to them. Devotion is a two way street. Never let her go if shes special to you, and youre special to her. But if shes a bitchh then f-ck her anyways. Not literally, I mean figuratively. F-ck the internet, too, always taking things so goddamn literal

Doesn’t mean you are ugly! She just didn’t see you as someone she wants to date