MRI results?

I got 4 MRI'S done on friday. Thoracic spine, face/neck, brain, and cervical spine.  

My doctor's office called me today to say they wanted to see me as soon as possible to discuss the images and results and they told me what day to come in for their only available appointment. Does this sound like bad news?  

What have been your similar experiences? 

More money for doctors. They also get paid for telling patients the result of their MRIs. The insurance companies pays them.

Are you sure? That's an odd combination. I usually get one scan so that the same areas _ face/neck, brain, and cervical spine are all done in one scan. They could easily have added the thoracic spine. I'm really surprised you had four scans like that in one day.

Edit: you didn't mention the report on the CT and MRI you posted that you had done three months ago. That might be a clue.

It could be good, bad, or both.

Schedule an appointment and hear your results. Best of luck.