Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

PLEASE HELP.....Does it mean anything if your ex-boyfriend texts you on your birthday?

After we broke up about one and a half months ago, he was so upset that he would never refer to me by my name or nickname. A few days ago, it was my birthday and he sent me a text referring to me by my nickname and wishing me a happy birthday all in capital letters. I wonder if he wants us back together and if his text means anything. Thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Don't get excited.. and I wouldn't tex back unless you are desperate..  remember the correct break-up...

• Sean4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for your helpful comment. Unfortunately, I replied back as his text was quite energetic and just like when we were together.

• 4 weeks ago

You are choosing to read something out of nothing!

Did it say anywhere in his text he wants you back? No. Did he flirt? No. Did he indirectly imply he wants you back? No. This is YOU choosing to delude yourself here! All he was doing was wishing you a happy birthday, he was being polite, nothing more, nothing less.

• Sean4 weeks agoReport

Thanks for your comment. But you can be nicer and calmer in your response. You do not need to write to me in capital letters. That shows me that you lack peace of mind. Just relax.

• 4 weeks ago

He's trying to strike something back up!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.