What if there was a new law: you can make any street sign go away, but you have to eat it?

How do you think this would affect traffic laws? For example, if you were speeding but then ate the speed limit sign can you still be charged with speeding? Would this make the roads safer or much much worse? if you had to eat a sign to remove it would that include temporary road work ahead signs? Please discuss with me? :)

I can see, this is going to be a one way conversation.

I would suggest that you speak to your Psychiatrist about re-evaluating your medication.

Sign in my city: No Right On Red Light Except From the Right Lane.

Drivers don't read the entire sign so they don't make the right on red, no matter how many times I beep the horn! It's so annoying!

• STEVEN F

Note: There are ZERO cases where anyone is legally required to turn on red. YOU are more of a problem if you keep honking than the person you are honking at. In many cases, YOU can't see if it is actually safe to turn.

PLEASE seek psychiatric counseling.

That's the weirdest sexual fetish I've ever heard