sammy asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

How to be a good man?

How come women never approach me first

As a man do i need to smile be kind etc

Does fighting make us a man

Women do approach men.

If you're REALLY interested in being a good person, how about you stop spamming Yahoo, and stop torturing us by posting the same OCD crap again and again and again and again and again and again and again?

Even though women are meant to be equal to men, many old fashioned traditions still exist & one of them is the inability of modern women/girls in being able to show a man/boy that they are attracted to them & it's totally incomprehensible that girls/women are still incapable of approaching them!

Try to be ' a good and considerate person' is what should be taught in schools, doesn't matter your gender, everyone is capable of that. Get out there, you won't find love inside your home. Meet lot's of different people, join a club of like minded people...

• Jerome

I broke good down to help me.

Go, do, God and dog.

Go always with a purpose.

Do the right things always.

God is in you. For you are man.

Dog is man's best friend. Not the ladies. Don't be one nor treat them like one.

• Just treat others nicely. Theres nothing else to it. Dont ask for man hating feminists opinions because all they wioo do is tell you how awful you are without even knowing you.

I dont know you so I cant tell I'd you're a good or bad man.

Just dont be a dick to people and if you can help someone.. dont be afraid to.

Despite what feminists tell me. Nearly every woman I know think in a decent guy. Its only angry losers on the internet who tell me in bad. Who cares what they think.

Just be nice to friendly to others and help out where you can. There is nothing else to it really

Also dont be scared to approach women. The worst that will happen is you'll get rejected. And if that happens just move on and keep looking. Rejection happens to everyone in the dating world.

• Putris

I mean, you could try approaching them. Women definitely should approach men but they typically don't. If you like her, go talk to her.

believe in Jesus christ and live as he did to be a real man