Can the wattpad team see you’re unposted drafts?

I got a private message from the official wattpad account on the app saying that some of the photos I added to one of my stories were flagged for violating community guidelines, and that I would only be able to see them and my readers wouldn’t. The thing is, that story was never published. It was still only a draft, meaning only I could see it.  So it seems that the wattpad team can see your drafts, which makes me feel unsafe about using the app. Is this true?

I imagine they can: it's their site, so they decide what the rules are. I doubt they have any interest in stealing anyone's unfinished stories. Given that Wattpad has millions of members and millions of stories, if they're warning you that photos attached to drafts might violate community guidelines, that must be an automated process with little or no human involvement.

*your. There. Are you guys happy now?

It's "your", not "you're".

• Andrew

Don't worry. You can't distinguish between "your" and "you're." Nobody's going to steal your drafts.