Can someone please help me out?

I’m a 36 year old woman, I currently have a daughter. I had her with my ex husband 12 years ago. I’m with a 29 year old man right now and I’ve been trying to have another baby. 2 years ago I tried and had a miscarriage, a few weeks ago I was pregnant again and I had another miscarriage. I don’t know if I can have another kid, what if I’ll have a third miscarriage? is There still a chance of me having a second child?

• Edna

Sure, you can have another baby - you're just 36 years old. You seem to have no trouble getting pregnant. Your trouble seems to be carrying a child to term. That's a problem you need to discuss with your doctor.

You already have a 12-year-old daughter by your ex-husband. Why in heck, at your age, would you want to have a 2nd child with a man you're not married to? If you got pregnant tomorrow, you would be at least 56 years old before the child was 20. Don't forget that, when you're 56, the man you're with now will be only 49.

• Edna

No; I'm not saying that 36 is too old to have a child. I'm saying that, for most people, by the time they're 62 they're tired and they're tired of kids. The LAST thing they would want to have been doing for the last 20 years is raising a child

one kid is plenty

• John P

The only person who could help you is a doctor, after physical examination and several tests. Nobody at long distance can say for sure what is going on inside your body.

After a third, I don't know if I would try again..  sorry, you sound stressed out a little.. and how physical are you.. Heal yourself, try Yoga, light Yoga.. Try in another year, maybe with a different Man?? i'm not trying to be wise..  good luck.

How on earth could we possibly know the answer to that? Can we examine you? Perform tests? Evaluate you? No. You know who can do that? I'll give you three guesses.

• Dze

i'd be asking a doctor not ya trolls lol ..