Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

should I tell my doctor I'm off my meds?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

It does not work in your favor to lie to your doctor. If a medication is not working for you it is their job to at least consider alternative treatments.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

definitely, maybe they can change your meds if theyre not working for you

• 9 months ago

Duuuhhhhhhhhhh... the doctors are secret agents there to mess with you and make you sick............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................jk

• honesty is always the best policy as they say.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.