there is liquid shooting from my elbows, what is wrong with me?

If it's clear liquid dripping down then that is what you call sweat, it's completely normal and it happens to you mostly when you are working out or nervous. You can also sweat if you are sick or ill.

It's clear that the gods have chosen you to serve as their ruler, do it well my friend for you are the chosen one

Can't tell from here. See a doctor. It might be diabetic damage to your circulatory system.

ummmm...i dont think that is your elbow, and if you have more than one of "those" you really got issues

• Jim

That is your poo you have been holding in for 8 weeks.

• Penny

That's not your elbow

Are you obsessive over weight training or exercising/sport with your arms?? I know that feeling in my legs and im an endurance cyclist, just pretend everything is okay and dont say anyhting to your manager