- Philip K. DuckLv 79 months agoFavourite answer
They try to forge £20 notes, but the fact that they weigh 1.454 kilos is a dead giveaway.
- GloLv 59 months ago
Maybe if making an arrow to make their point.
- Laughing BOYLv 79 months ago
That "WOLUD" be CONSIDERED a HOTHEAD!...........😂😂😂😂
- 9 months ago
I don't think that there is anyone that can forge a head; unless they are building a robot.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- anandLv 59 months ago
Yes. Until they are charged for forgery.
- ChaiTeaLv 69 months ago
If they don't forge-t.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 79 months ago
They do indeed always like to hammer their point home.
- SparkyLv 69 months ago
No, they forge the feet.
- Big KahunaLv 79 months ago
Yes,which is hard to do carrying an ACME anvil.
- BookbinderLv 79 months ago
Well, I suppose they will if they strike whilst the iron's hot.