How do I stop being sad all the time and not enjoying life?
My parents are anti-doctor and anti-medication so I can’t do that.
- Born YesterdayLv 77 months agoFavourite answer
There is no substitute for gratitude.
The thanks you get from making someone
else feel better, will make you feel better.
(1) Help students with homework here at Y!A.
(2) Fix the flats on your little brother's bike.
(3) Help Mom with cooking, laundry, or shopping.
The best people conceal sadness, but if you can
recognize it, and help them out of it; you'll have
gratitude and real friends.
- VelikovskyLv 77 months ago
Try meditation, yoga, exercise.
Try joining a club or organization that does something you might enjoy - hiking, biking, swimming, collecting something, making something.
Go out, do things.
- 7 months ago
I think that’s great your parents are antibdoctor and anti medication. I think they’re right the only way to stop being sad to concsciouslg make the decision to enjoy life go out in the woods take some walks do things you enjoy work hard eat good find beauty’s in the small things and don’t take this thing for granted CAuse we only have 1 life blessings
- Nine LivesLv 77 months ago
I am anti-doctor, anti-medication and anti-vaccine and my family is healthy and happy.
Your doctor will not help you to become happy - that is on your own.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Mr. PLv 77 months ago
Find something you enjoy doing. Cycling is a good one - and useful.
Try different things even though you may think it wouldn't interest you.
- Anonymous7 months ago
Get a puppy, or a kitten.