Is my teacher hitting on me?

attended a class for one year on the last day of my attendance the teacher gave me his contact information and told me I could text him if I'm having a bad day and mentioned taking me to a place with stand up comedy since I'm into comedy, he also mentioned giving me a few free courses at his company. Is this man interested in me sexually or does he feel sorry for me like he thinks I could use a friend or????

It could be anything. Maybe he likes you sexually but maybe he just likes you as a person and as a student and wants to help you. I also had a teacher who loved me to death. She was a female and married so obviously she wasn't attracted to me (also a female). She just really liked me. She took me out to watch a movie and she helped me through hard times.

Teachers DO care about their students and they see them as their own kids.

It could be either.

But remember, YOU have 'agency' in this situation; you don't have to be a passive bystander. You can say 'That sounds great' or 'I don't think I'll have time for that', depending on what YOU feel.

Just because someone might be 'hitting on' you doesn't make them evil (are you over 18?), and it also doesn't mean you have to go along with whatever they suggest.

• Lv 7

That's creepy...

Very much sounds like it to me.

Once you have left the school he can bang you with impunity. Bear that in mind if you desire extra 'tuition'.

• Alien

He is most likely into you. Go for it.