Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Is it ok for me, a white guy, to have a black character in a video game?

some of my friends give me grief about it but im like its just a video game its not real we are killing zombie aliens soooo i mean i can have a black avatar if i want...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Donald
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Best answer

Why not, whites are not the only race!

• 1 month ago

Your friends sound like they would grief you for playing any kind of character.  Black, white, male, female, alien.  Your friends are bantering.  Make up some retorts, joke back, move on.

• 1 month ago

yes of course it is ok to have one

• 2 months ago

Its your game & its your decision

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I guess it's fine as long as you mistreat your character.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

hahahahahahahahha play whoever you want hahahahahahhaa

• 2 months ago

I'm a chick on my game, I like the boobs. I guess you like Mr Sausage. Just kidding. Do what you want. Next they'll be giving you grief at GTA cos you REALLY didn't steal that car.

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Okay according to whom?

• 2 months ago

Your friends are overly sensitive. Just tell them that you're not trying to represent yourself through your black avatar and that it's just a video game. There are farther worse things that your friends should be worried about rather than this sort of dumbness.

Plus I think it would be more offensive to NOT have a diverse group of people in a video game. So you do you.

• 2 months ago

Who the hell cares?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.