What do you prefer: Curly Hair or Straight Hair?

Watch it with the curly hair, ghetto women wears curly hair short and typically black or bleached red.

I'd like curly hair as long as it's done a certain way

Straight hair..........really depends on the person...

I prefer both. It depends on my mood and dress.

I like straight hair cause it's easier to comb and style

I like both but i prefer my curls because it's easier for me to take care of and my hair is pretty long so it can take about an hour to straight plus my arms get tired so i don't do it often. Straight hair has it's advantages but i think natural is always better and im naturally curly.

Straight hair. As somebody who has had to put up with the inferiority that is curly hair, straight hair is superior because it's much easier to keep up with. don't let The Greeks fool you

I don't like hair. I like my women bald. Like eggs.

• Dr. D

Straight hair is better because it is manageable, and predicable. When you have curly hair it is out of your control. Curly hair changes with the weather and gets more or less curly depending on the humidity. 

My mom always said I would be thankful for my straight hair one day, and she was right. She has naturally very curly hair and has been through so many products, potions, and devices, she's lost count. I just wake up and go, don't have to do jack. 

I love both, but for me? I love my straight hair.

• Mine is wavy and naturally gets insanely curly at times