Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 3 weeks ago

Can anyone give me information about adoption?

I started dating a man recently. But I also have a two year old son from a previous relationship. My new boyfriend wants me to put my son up for adoption. He says I can’t expect a man to raise another man’s kid. He says we’ll start trying for our own children after I put my son up for adoption. Can anyone explain the adoption process to me? Would my son remember me if I gave him away now?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

End the relationship IMMEDIATELY!. Any man (or woman) that is not accepting of a child that has a different mother or father, is someone you don't want to be involved in in any way. Hubby and I have kids from the ex's - but from the very beginning we accepted each other's kids as if they were our own.

• 3 weeks ago

Eh, just place an ad in Trolls Weekly.

• 3 weeks ago

Call your local Department of Social Services and look at how to legally place him for adoption. An agency might be able to work with you as well.

This is common in Troll society - no one will question it.

Source(s): Adoptee and Adoptive Mom.
  • Byrd
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Get a new boyfriend

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Gotta agree with your boyfriend tbh. I wouldn’t raise another man’s child. Get rid of the kid or lose the guy who’s providing for you. Pretty simple really 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I agree with the others this does seem troll like.

Dump your boyfriend and keep your son.

• You think she should be a Mom even asking a question such as this? (trolly or not)

• 3 weeks ago

Whacko troll. Bad mommy.

• 3 weeks ago

This sounds like a troll question, but just in case you're serious, I'll give you my personal opinion. Dump the boyfriend and keep your child.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.