Why do SOME Vegans make their cat Vegan?

It's evil. Cats need meat my cat loves his meat. Vegans shouldn't have cats

Attachment image

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

They're selfish, but thankfully most vegans understand that cats need meat.

• 3 weeks ago

It's possible for a cat to live happily on a vegan diet in the same way that it's possible for me to flap my arms hard enough to fly south for the winter.

Thankfully, it's a very, very tiny portion of vegans who believe such a diet is suitable for cats. Perhaps a dog could make due, but even then you'd be pointlessly denying the animal it's mainstay just to make yourself feel superior.

• Stan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Is that at all possible? Wouldn't this be cruelty to animals?

• Bob
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Because pet food is a by product of the meat industry, where every filthy scrap is stuffed into a sausage or burger or pet food. I’m vegan and we feed our cat cat food, but if I was stronger richer I would prefer he wasn’t part of that filthy industry

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Vegans live by the rule... misery loves company, they want every living to be as unhappy as them

• 4 weeks ago

Because they for some odd reason believe that they can impose their dietary choices on any animal they see fit. Not exactly the ideal candidates for pet ownership.

• 4 weeks ago

Why do SOME Vegans make their cat Vegan?

The reason why SOME vegans say this, is that they're like Pela, they decided as scientific fact that a plant based diet is and has been proven as the real diet of cats. Pela in the past has in the past made it clear that she and those like her, are the only ones who are right. At least in her opinion this is how it is and should be. She makes clear, albeit very vaguely, she is one of the most aged of the aged ancient all wise, all knowing super supreme, grandmaster of grandmasters, whose knowledge is all encompassing on this matter and in other matters on which she speaks. This is the image she's not only projecting here, but I've seen elsewhere as well. Vegans like her are dangerous (of course there's many non vegans as well that this fits), while maybe not so much to themselves, but are dangerous other people, as well as animals.

• 4 weeks ago

No idea.

It's not "evil." That would imply they're trying to kill the cat. It's just ignorant.

As a vegan, I agree, vegans probably shouldn't keep cats. Maybe most people shouldn't.

• 4 weeks ago

You'd have to be a pretty terrible person to impose a vegan diet on a cat or a dog. My only assumption can be that they are selfish and they care about their own interests more than they care about their pet. 

• 4 weeks ago

Vegans are low in intelligence because they don't get the proteins essential for normal brain development.

Source(s): meatmarketingboard.com
    • Wendigo
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Your claim is pure garbage, on both grounds. I can tell you didn't pay attention in health class very well when it came top nutrition. based on that statement.

• Vela
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Because they don't want anything to do with slaughtering innocent animals

explain to us how you know cats need meat

• Natalie3 weeks agoReport

Wow, I've never seen a more ignorant comment than yours. Go get educated dude!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.