what is the national dish of Minnesota?
- RICKLv 77 months agoFavourite answer
Since Minnesota is not as nation the snswer is nothing, there is not one
However the State food is Wild Rice Soup
- CrustyCurmudgeonLv 77 months ago
I'm guessing hot dish. Am I right? (Picky point, Minnesota is a state, not a nation.)
- Bubba GubbinsLv 77 months ago
Oh geez- A whapper.
- A Yahoo UserLv 77 months ago
Think about that.
"National dish of Minnesota".
Did Minnesota declare independence last night or something?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Barkley HoundLv 77 months ago
It is probably Lutefisk.
- 7 months ago
For the Midwest, in general, what Sathi said, just some kind of hot dish/casserole mess.
- SathiLv 77 months ago
Probably tater tot hotdish.