Uh...i dropped my phone....what am I supposed to do now? Is there any way to fix it without having to pay?

Yes lad, of course. Post it my way and I'll take care of it for you.

I hope there is a warranty docs with you which you should have received during purchase.

Good luck!

Tnttmtmtmtmtmtmtmymymy

• don r

........when people pay an arm and a leg for iPhones and break them then cry about it, that's what you get. Too bad. Too bad, too bad too bad.

If only digitizer has damaged then it shouldn't cost much to fix. But changing full display may cost you a lot. It depends on the model .

Best thing to do is go to your nearest bin and throw it in there or throw it at the wall and that should fix it. Ha ha

I just did the same thing recently.  I paid $100 to replace the glass on the display.  Cheaper than buying new $400....

Sorry, there isn't.

Next time, buy a case and be more careful.

if you have warranty yes

• Jesus3 weeks agoReport

Warranty doesn’t apply i the damage is caused by you.

You shouldn't have dropped it then.