Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Moving abroad and school records (cambridgeshire UK question)?

Hi I was told by my childs primary school that they dont forward school records that it goes back to Cambridgeshire county council however does that apply to a child in secondary school as well? They know we are moving to the states but I wanted to know if it's the county council that permanently keeps it there are they do forward on 


* or do they forward it on and if you home educate them here before moving and continue  to home school them abroad does that still apply that  Cambridgeshire county council  keep the records there or they would need to know what county your moving to at least to forward it on there with the home educational people....overall just wanting to know if they somehow do transfer the records over seas or they go back to the county council and that's where they stay 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.