Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 3 weeks ago

Why is he messing me up mentally?

I have been seeing this guy for a few months now. We work in the same job because he got me my job in the same workplace as him, and we have a purely sexual relationship outside of work. The reason I say its purely sexual is because we meet once a week and all we do is have sex. We do have other aspects of our relationship like holding hands and cuddling, but I assume he only wants a sexual relationship.

When I am in the workplace, I feel so insecure and its now got to the point that when I see him, I will be feeling physically sick with anxiety. When I see him at work, one minute he will walk behind me and make a smacking sound with his lips, he will pinch my bum, and he will flash his eyebrows at me and make smirk faces. He also pinches my sides and purposely bumps into me

Then the next minute, its like I don't even exist to him and that he's never seen me before. He ignores me, whilst chatting to my female friends right next to my face. Sometimes if i pass him in the corridor,he will roll his eyes and act like I don't exist. It feels like its messing me up in the head, and I feel insecure about where I stand with him.

It sends me into waves of anxiety and nausea when he does this. It is starting to affect me mentally. I then start worrying if he is going to acknowledge me again in the workplace and then I get all paranoid that I've done something wrong or upset him.

Why is he doing this to me? It's messing me up mentally

• PAMELA

Look for another job, and stop seeing this abuser, because that is what he is, tell him to hire a prositute to get his sex.

maybe you shouldnt be with him then

You know best. But I feel like he might be intimidating you or a=making you feel scared some way. Stop talking to him he doesnt like you and you dont like him either

Just run as far as you can. MOVE IF YOU HAVE TOO. MOVE ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE WORLD IF YOU HAVE TO.

You should never do such things at work. One of you must leave.