Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 1 month ago

How do i make my mom belive me?

Ok so there is these rubber gloves that my mom bought. She bought 2 sets of 2 rubber gloves i had 1 set so that i coul play with them and she had 1 set so she could clean but now she says she only bought 1 set and she took 1 glove off me and now i cant play with the 2 gloves how do i make my mom belive that she had 2 sets please answer with a real answer and no messing i really need to know how to make her belive me

You are always short a rubber glove until you get enough rubber gloves. Tell mom to go to the paint department of a home supply store and buy a box of 100 nitrile gloves, or better yet, a couple of boxes and store them where they are handy. You will then not run out of gloves for a long time.

• Earleen

And, the biggest crises of all, no toilet paper.

You are worried about playing with a glove? GROW UP.

• STEVEN F

You CAN'T delete a question once you receive an answer.

• audrey

That is ridiculous. If you're whining about a rubber glove, you're way too young to be posting on here. Go change your pull ups.

• Le1 month agoReport

oh i cant delete it well some people dont think it is rediculas soooooo yeah

If true, then what you can do is find the brand of the glove and look up what pack size they are sold in. If they are cheap gloves then it is usually 2.

But complaining about losing a play glove when she needs one for housework cleaning is pathetic. Needy children end up getting ignored and become life's losers. Instead, make your parent proud of you and you will want for nothing.

• Le1 month agoReport

no i did not mean to be needy it was a rubber glove that she promissed i could have forever so yeah she has a set she just cant find it but thanks for the help

Spam.

Troll

Reported

• Le1 month agoReport

its not i ma actually trying