Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

I have long blonde hair but lately I really want to cut a bob with a fringe  and dye it black but my friends think it’s a bad idea :/?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I had looong hair before and I always wanted to cut it short with a fringe but didn’t know if it would be a bad idea. Long story short your gonna do it eventually so go for it 👌 

• 3 weeks ago

Its your hair do what you want but I think you should go to a brown color, going from blond to black straight up can ruin your hair

• 3 weeks ago

Do what you feels best

• 3 weeks ago

Just go for it cause in my opinion

Short hair is easy to comb and style

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Do what YOU want, not what your friends want. They aren’t going to be wearing your hair.

• 3 weeks ago

Do what you want lol don’t try to please other people

• 3 weeks ago

i would say go for it, but maybe have the color done professionally, it will likely turn out better

• 3 weeks ago

As someone who RUINED her hair with black dye, bleach, coloring, and everything in between, please don't do it. My hair was falling out in clumps. I had been dying it since I was 14, every color you can imagine. I thought, what the hell, it's just hair, it will grow back. It did, but not the same. Not the same lustrous, thick "blanket hair" I had before. Thin, brittle, constantly breaking and shedding.

I had to shave my head and now my hair is back to how it was. I have sworn off all drugstore dyes and only use Lush henna to dye my hair. No more bleach, no more crazy colors (as much as I want to), as I've learned my lesson.

If you want to color it darker, please go to a professional that won't ruin your hair.

• 3 weeks ago

I have a black hair.

• 3 weeks ago

fascinatinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... oops, sorry fell asleep

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.