Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

I have long blonde hair but lately I really want to cut a bob with a fringe  and dye it black but my friends think it’s a bad idea :/?

I had looong hair before and I always wanted to cut it short with a fringe but didn’t know if it would be a bad idea. Long story short your gonna do it eventually so go for it 👌 

Its your hair do what you want but I think you should go to a brown color, going from blond to black straight up can ruin your hair

Do what you feels best

Just go for it cause in my opinion

Short hair is easy to comb and style

Do what YOU want, not what your friends want. They aren’t going to be wearing your hair.

Do what you want lol don’t try to please other people

i would say go for it, but maybe have the color done professionally, it will likely turn out better

As someone who RUINED her hair with black dye, bleach, coloring, and everything in between, please don't do it. My hair was falling out in clumps. I had been dying it since I was 14, every color you can imagine. I thought, what the hell, it's just hair, it will grow back. It did, but not the same. Not the same lustrous, thick "blanket hair" I had before. Thin, brittle, constantly breaking and shedding.

I had to shave my head and now my hair is back to how it was. I have sworn off all drugstore dyes and only use Lush henna to dye my hair. No more bleach, no more crazy colors (as much as I want to), as I've learned my lesson.

If you want to color it darker, please go to a professional that won't ruin your hair.

I have a black hair.

fascinatinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... oops, sorry fell asleep