Here is a recent painting I did, what is your opinion?

it is very very good

• Snoopy

I like the clouds... 

You're actually really talented!

I know an artist when I see one!

Season 14, Episode 7

I feel yr clouds look like coral and now fluffy and soft as clouds should even when massed.The sky behind the cloud banks is extremely dark. This may not be a problem. Your clouds look like concrete. I have done paintings like this perhaps all painters have. Try the subject in another painting with the clouds wispier and lighter and handled more tenderly. The sky a little paler andyour big wave slightly further out to sea. Then put both on sale and see which sells.

• John P

It is ok within that general style. Never believe people who just want to massage your ego, unless they actually buy the painting for quite a lot of money.

• John

Pretty good. Hold up your left hand and just curl your fingers down towards your palm. Just relaxed, bent over. That's how a wave breaks.

If it really is your painting, then it is very nice.  BUT what you think about it, is Most Important.

• snafu

Good effort..........

• gerald

your talent I love the clouds I greatly fear its the times sadly