Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Finally going to get help with my anxiety/depression...is it too late to get better? I’m 20?

Believe that I struggled with depression and anxiety all throughout my teenage years but just now am going to a depression care manager/therapist and taking anxiety meds. I always am worried about things and situations I create in my head, always thinking people hate me or will judge me. On the other hand, I am high functioning and really social, and really good at hiding these moods from others. Having anxiety and depression in adulthood, is it incurable or do I have a chance to be more normal psychologically? 

It's never to late for change

• Aa

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless.I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years but was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time, I felt hopeless and miserable, now I am very happy I decided to stay alive. 

.

Of course not <3 do what you need to do dude.