Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

True or False: You can really get to know someone here by what they post in comments or answers?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • True and false I woupd say because users here choose what the post and hey ho maybe they arr telling the truth but some people online lie also not everyone wants to post a lot of info about theirself lile for all to see. And also sometimes people can be different online to who they are offline like someone might seem to be cheerful and or posting a lot but in fact they are not could be many things.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That is false....people on here do not give a true reflection of themselves.

• P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

False. How many people really know themselves let alone others. What you see here is what people present, not the whole picture, and not necessarily accurate.

It may give an indication of IF you might like to get to know someone more, or IF you would definitely not

• 3 weeks ago

That is true to a point but humour can’t be falsified, although what lies underneath can

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Yes I probably know more about some users then their real life friends

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

False, it is impossible to judge anyone on here based on the information they give because we aren't even sure what they write about themselves is even correct or not 

• 3 weeks ago

False...........

• 3 weeks ago

you can know what they want you to know its your job to understand if your being hosed generally some signals cannot be overlooked the user known as hollypaw...i watched her posts for several years before i ever contacted her i thought i had a firm grasp on what made her tick..she didnt realize how stalking actually works...plus she was going thru a divorce she never mentioned so you gotta be careful what you allow yourself to write in between the lines

• 3 weeks ago

Yes

Everyone should comment under their actual account. People remember user names instead of anon

• 3 weeks ago

Very True .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.