Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 weeks ago

How should I lose weight?

I am a 25 year old woman, I can’t stop eating fast food. I find it hard to stop my cravings. I want to lose weight. Can someone please help me? 

Look this up.Keto diet.

Try to limit the amount you eat, rather than going on a crazy diet, just control your portion sizes. As for the fast food, begin limiting the things you'll allow your self to eat off their menu. Swap fizzy drinks for water, get the small fries portion and try to get a side salad. That way, at least you might get still have a more varied diet that just fries and burgers xx

Very many people around the world(Millions and Millions) want to lose weight around new years. They try something for a month, maybe two, or three. Then they quit. If you want to lose weight against where you naturally are then you have to have pushes and incentives. Unless your goal is to starve yourself you will have to exercise.

It's hard. Very many people fail.(Millions and Millions) It's up to you and how much you can care and do for yourself.

To lose weight, you have to follow certain healthy tips like-

• Eat a high-protein containing breakfast

• Avoid excess sugary drinks

• Drink fruit juice

• Drink water before 30 minutes of taking your meal

• Eat soluble fiber

• Drink green tea

• Eat your food slowly

• Add nutritive, green vegetables, and iron supplements in your regular diet

• Strictly avoid high fatty or junk food

• Eat well and sleep well

• Make a good habit of gym, yoga, and morning walk

if you drink nothing but water it can help you lose a ton of weight

• Alfred

well, it sounds to me you might need the professional help/ advise of a nutritionist, in real life, in your area.

• Chris

Nope. You need to help yourself.

take a apettite controller supplement and work your a.ss off

You’ll probably lose weight faster if you start cooking at home more

Source(s): From personal experience
  • Andy C

Fast food is not the enemy. The copious amounts of sugars, trans fats and corn-fed animal products are.

Trans fats, and sugars cause liver dysfunction that prevents the hormone leptin from being released. Leptin is what tells the brain that the body is full.

This liver dysfunction is disabling your hunger off switch, CAUSING you to overeat and at times, since the brain thinks that you are starving, it actually AMPLIFIES the hunger hormone ghrelin.

This is what binge eating is.

Not everything in fast food is deadly. Just most of it.

Do yourself the biggest favor possible and read these books. Even if science isn't your thing, survival and happiness probably are.

You are currently drowning.

This is the life line being thrown.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." and "The Hacking of the American Mind " by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D. Pay it forward.