How do i get rich pretty city girls to notice a simple village farm Rainforest man like me?

I dont got money, but i got the abilitY to Love em real Gud...

Ommm

Update:

All i have ever possessed in life were skills and traits such as physical strength, writing, poetry, art skills, handyman skills.... but never money. I even tried dressing like the whites and blacks in canada once upon a time, but the europeans made fun of me when i wore their clothes and the afrikans said Indian is not black. Now im in my home... Do city girls only like guys with money? I was poor my whole life...

Ommm

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Stick to village and farm gurls Bhai. Ju wont regret it...citY gurls are too refined and will get scared at the sight of a cobra or even lizard LoL

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

just tell them about how powerful ur manteets are and the way it shows beautifully even through a black shirt when you are lifting ginormous stones

• 4 weeks ago

🙄 you're going to have to find a sugar mama if you want to live off a woman's money.

• 4 weeks ago

Show them your pp. It's the only way to make em understand.

• KILLER4 weeks agoReport

You won't get into it because it's not true. And you are probably super small. Statistically Indians have the smallest peckers. That's just science.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.