How do i get rich pretty city girls to notice a simple village farm Rainforest man like me?

I dont got money, but i got the abilitY to Love em real Gud...

Ommm

All i have ever possessed in life were skills and traits such as physical strength, writing, poetry, art skills, handyman skills.... but never money. I even tried dressing like the whites and blacks in canada once upon a time, but the europeans made fun of me when i wore their clothes and the afrikans said Indian is not black. Now im in my home... Do city girls only like guys with money? I was poor my whole life...

Ommm

Stick to village and farm gurls Bhai. Ju wont regret it...citY gurls are too refined and will get scared at the sight of a cobra or even lizard LoL

just tell them about how powerful ur manteets are and the way it shows beautifully even through a black shirt when you are lifting ginormous stones

🙄 you're going to have to find a sugar mama if you want to live off a woman's money.

Show them your pp. It's the only way to make em understand.

• KILLER4 weeks agoReport

You won't get into it because it's not true. And you are probably super small. Statistically Indians have the smallest peckers. That's just science.