Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What do you think about this advice from Jehovah's Witnesses?

Commit to Jehovah whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.​—Prov. 16:3.

ull-time service brings you into contact with fellow full-time servants and helps you to mature as a Christian. Many have found that serving Jehovah fully during youth also helped them to have a more successful marriage. Often, those who pioneered before marriage have been able to continue in that service together as a married couple. (Rom. 16:3, 4) Planning involves your heart. Psalm 20:4 says of Jehovah: “May he grant you the desires of your heart and give success to all your plans.” So think about what you want to do with your life. Consider what Jehovah is doing in our time and how you can have a share in his service. Then plan to do what is pleasing to him. Serving Jehovah fully will bring you deep satisfaction because it is the way of life that honors God. Yes, “find exquisite delight in Jehovah, and he will grant you the desires of your heart.”​—Ps. 37:4.

Agree or disagree?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

It's Scriptural advice from the Bible, God's inspired word. Of course I agree.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Your cult sucks.......

• 3 weeks ago

That group is responsible for a lot of preventable deaths. http://whatstheharm.net/jehovahswitnesses.html

• Nous
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is a joke that a 148 year old invention that claims only they can be Christian and the 2,000 year old real Chrsitians cannot be Christian are not laughed off the planet!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Excellent, that's todays text you quoted.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

JW is not Christian. You need to know a little bit about beliefs before you post.

• 4 weeks ago

Jehovah is a name of the enemy God YHVH. I don't follow that God he brings suffering and misery and bad energy. I follow our Father Satan he is kind and beautiful. Look up Spiritual Satanism my friend may it make your life better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.