Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

My daughter is a newborn & at the hospital the nurse took her rectal temp. I was MAD. Is she still a virgin? Serious question. Thanks ?

I ask because this is considered penetration (rectal) 

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes she has lost her virginity. im sorry

• alan P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

By this reckonning I lost my virginity at birth through contact with my mother's vagina.

• 1 month ago

A rectal temp is in the bottom not the vagina. Your baby is fine.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dummy! Your baby daughter is still a virgin. A "virgin" is a woman who has never been penetrated in any orifice by a male penis, and who has no sexual experience at all.

What do you want the nurse to do - stick the thermometer in the newborn's mouth so the newborn can choke on it? The temperature of newborns is almost always taken rectally. Taking the temperature rectally gives a more accurate temperature reading.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That is how they take the temperature with little ones, that is an odd question..

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no this is a troll question

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course she is a virgin, are you stupid? a lot of temps are taken this way in babies, there are digital ones now that you just put on to the forehead, ask them to use that.

• 1 month ago

yes, a virgin like her mom

• 1 month ago

yes that is how temperature is taken on newborns and babies

• 1 month agoReport

Thank you @KayleenR

• A C
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Troll alert ..................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.