Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

How do I get my kids to like me more than their mother?

I’m a married man, but I’ve met another woman and intend to leave my wife in the next few weeks/months. Before I do though, what can I do to turn my kids against my wife? I want them to dislike her. I want them to want to live with me and my new partner.

Kids aren't as dumb as you think and when you show up with another partner and your wife doesn't they're going to know who's responsible for destroying their family. Beside, unless they're all late teens they won't get a say in who they live with anyway.

• mmm

say children? I am a selfish manipulative A*SH*LE who feels it is more important to destroy your mother than to make sure you children live to be happy healthy well adjusted adults

do you have any idea what kind of damage that parental alienation does to a child? have you any idea????

The very fact you can think that way means the kids are better off NOT living with you. You come across as selfish, immature and of course a cheating husband. No prize example for those kids of yours, heh?

By the way if you haven't been fully invested in their lives before this you probably wouldn't cope with them living with you anyway. The new woman may not choose to be an instant Mum to children who resent being ripped away from their real Mum.

that's sick. that thinking is sick

wow youre insane. I hope you lose custody

Yeah, you're clearly lying, you don't have kids.