If you never served in the military, or hunted, or you only own 2 or 3 guns could you PLEASE STOP "explaining gun stuff" in the gun control?

Debate? PLEASE. It's embarrassing. It's like I try talking football at work (I hate football, have no interest in it, went to a football game ONCE in High School)

JUST HAD a non gun person EXPLAIN to me that "Well, in the United States, MOST cartridges are METRIC." ARRRRRRRRGH! Got a headache!

This is the Politics section. People want gun control for public safety reasons. The technicalities of guns and ammunition are not the subject matter. The legislators can identify the most dangerous guns and write the appropriate legislation. Let's at least get to the point where we can agree that something must be done.

• And you have EVERY RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO ASK FOR GUN CONTROL. Just PLEASE do NOT explain guns to me.

• Matt

There's a term for that.

Fudd

Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment. These people also generally treat owners/users of so called "non sporting" firearms like handguns or semiautomatic rifles with unwarranted scorn or contempt.

Source(s): Short for Elmer Fudd.
  • .

Whatever floats your boat and makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside is ok with me.

hit thumbs up if you think Justin Trudeau is going to lose the Canadian election tonight