Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Can I have religious ceremony with my Muslim girlfriend at the church? We dont want to marry legally but we do not want to fornicate too.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

There are two ways to avoid fornication. - be married, or don't have sexual relations.

• 3 weeks ago

Well first you don't know what you're missing - Fornication is the bomb.

Second - you best do the nasty to make sure you're nasty compatible .

What's you're idea anyway ? Have a priest watch so it doesn't count !

Source(s): Have Khomeini watch so it doesn't count !
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Christians and Satanists (Mooselambs) shouldn't mingle.

And any sex outside of a 1 man, 1 woman marriage is a sin. 

Men cant marry men. That's not marriage,  it's fornication and an abomination. 

• 3 weeks ago

You are just playing word games. If you are not married, then you will be fornicating.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

No having any kind of sex outside of marriage is fornication. also if you are a Christian and you marry this Muslim she could turn your heart away from Jesus and God the Father and you could lose you soul. we are not to be unequally yoked together with unbelievers that are not of our faith. also if you lust after any women and are not married to her you have committed adultery with her in you heart already and have sinned according to Jesus. Paul says in 1 Corinthians chapter 7 it is better not to marry but if you can not control yourself it is better to marry then to burn with passion. Thanks for the question.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Many UU churches will allow customized ceremonies.

• Mack
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I didn't realize fornication was a Christians only sin. UU's have Christian roots, they just reject Hell and Salvation dogma.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.