John asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 weeks ago

Does depression make you not see the beauty in women no more and just see them as humans?

Like im still attracted to females, but like before i became depressed I would like see the beauty in women their hair bodies and clothes everything, but now its like whatever.

Women are just humans. I dont understand why so many dudes put them on pedestals. Be them "perfect 10s" or "4"s.

Puzzy has no face. Remember that.

Source(s): nothing

Yes, I think depression can decrease sex drive, regardless if it's clinical depression or situational depression.

Try eating food that contains L-Tryptophan. It gets converted to serotonin, the neurotransmitter that influences happiness in the brain. Also, check with your doctor and make sure you're not deficient in any vitamins and minerals, have bad gut bacteria or experiencing an autoimmune disease. For instance, the lack of vitamin D and B can resemble depressive symptoms.

i would hope not