anybody hate wearing blazers because they make you look like an old lady?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Angel
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Depends which Blazer you wear.

Blazers with a defined shoulder make you look older. But you can buy Cardigan- like, thin Blazers.

Those look pretty.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Like this in black would still look professional and pretty
  • 3 weeks ago

I LOVE a good blazer with jeans! Blazers and matching pants are a bit attorney looking but again put a blazer on with some jeans and fabulous shoes and you will look sharper than without!

• Jerry
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

If you think that, it just goes to show how you think. Blazers and jackets wonderfully useful. Perhaps you're wearing ordinary pants and a pull over. And get a last minute invitation, but have to be ready in 5 minutes. So you put on nicer shoes and your blazer. Presto! You're looking sharp instead of sloppy. Grab your lipstick and wallet, and GO!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm puzzled as to why you're asking this, as one of your other questions includes an advert for a blazer. The girl in that doesn't look like an old lady. If you don't like them why are you so obsessed with them?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

yes that is true.....................

• 4 weeks ago

i like leeather blazers.........................

• 4 weeks ago

No. I love blazers, they make someone fierce and put together. Maybe you haven't found the right style or fit of blazer for you.

• 4 weeks ago

i never wear them, never liked them

• 4 weeks ago

That sounds like school pupils who have to wear blazers as part of the school uniform.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.