Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Who's the next country that Dems are gonna say Trump colluded with?

Turkey? Mexico? Brazil? Israel? Syria?

My guess is Israel xD

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Wasn't Russia enough? Trump doesn't even bother to hide it anymore. He admitted that he takes advice from Putin --not his generals.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So, what you are saying is that you don’t believe that a president asking another country to interfere with USA’s election is illegal.

• Yes
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He's already colluded with Israel.

Attachment image
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Actually Rudy took up colluding with Turkey after Flynn was fired!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Any and all of them. He is like a little infant that feels surrounded by caretakers that are not letting him poop on the rug, and is crying out to other maternity hospitals for help. "My own people are picking on me, could you give me a hand? I'll remove your sanctions or give you a good deal on military support for you, or a large aid package....please??? I need your help !

• 4 weeks ago

Mordor.  He's going to try build some orcs to shore up the base.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I don't know, maybe the next country that Trump "colludes" with.

I mean, you should read this: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Source(s): He literally asked Russia to find emails. He defends MbS over the American resident he murdered. He asked Ukraine to find dirt on Biden. He even asked China on the White House lawn. What delusional world do you live on? It's on tape…
  • The governments of Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Thailand, and Turkey have spent money at Trump’s properties since he took office.

But Jimmy Carter had to give up his little peanut farm.

• 4 weeks ago

That would depend entirely on who he actually colludes with next.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.