Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Who's the next country that Dems are gonna say Trump colluded with?

Turkey? Mexico? Brazil? Israel? Syria?

My guess is Israel xD

Wasn't Russia enough? Trump doesn't even bother to hide it anymore. He admitted that he takes advice from Putin --not his generals.

So, what you are saying is that you don’t believe that a president asking another country to interfere with USA’s election is illegal.

• Yes

He's already colluded with Israel.

• Jeff S

Actually Rudy took up colluding with Turkey after Flynn was fired!

Any and all of them. He is like a little infant that feels surrounded by caretakers that are not letting him poop on the rug, and is crying out to other maternity hospitals for help. "My own people are picking on me, could you give me a hand? I'll remove your sanctions or give you a good deal on military support for you, or a large aid package....please??? I need your help !

Mordor.  He's going to try build some orcs to shore up the base.

• Manny

I don't know, maybe the next country that Trump "colludes" with.

I mean, you should read this: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Source(s): He literally asked Russia to find emails. He defends MbS over the American resident he murdered. He asked Ukraine to find dirt on Biden. He even asked China on the White House lawn. What delusional world do you live on? It's on tape…
  • The governments of Afghanistan, Brazil, China, Iraq, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nigeria, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Thailand, and Turkey have spent money at Trump’s properties since he took office.

But Jimmy Carter had to give up his little peanut farm.

That would depend entirely on who he actually colludes with next.